Thursday, February 7, 2008

Trash or Treasure?

OK, this one is for all of you that know about my nose for cool finds. This 7 hp 2 stage Jacobsen snow blower was very well kept and even came with the owners manuel. It also came with electric start and tire chains. As you can see there is a little surface rust but that's all I could find wrong with it. I adjusted the govenor and it now throws snow a good 15 feet.
I guess I better tell you that it only costed me $15.00 It has cleaned many driveways and sidewalks. My plan is to freshen it up this summer and make it look the best I can. Something like the lawn tractor. More treasures to come.

1 comment:

Jillyboo said...

This is my first visit to your site and I can not tell you how floored I am at all of your amazing finds and fixes. Lee must be so proud. I wish we lived closer so that you could tinker around with my husband. I love him but all the work his fingers usually see is the steady clacking of a keyboard... though I am so proud.
Cant wait to see more of your work!